Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm back!

Hello fellow blog readers!!!

I am back, and I did not forget to post - there is no time for me to sit down and collect the thoughts for me to write on. I've been busy at AT&T and also at home with my 22 month old daughter who demands me very much.

My daughter Sophia is talking and starting to add two or three words together, and I am enjoying listening to her. I am grateful to have bilateral cochlear implants, since there are so many sounds in her voices, there is no way I can hear it with my hearing aids. That is whole reason why I had the cochlear implants.

I think it's important to have a good hearing, and one reason as being a parent raising the children. The language development is very important during the first three years of child's life. That's when the child's brain starts to form the language development in order to speak and listen. Most people do not realize what it takes to understand what was heard and how to say it, and it does not come out naturally, either. It is the encouragement and understanding the world around them makes the difference to become a good communicator.

Have a great day!

Dan

No comments: