Thursday, April 26, 2007

Amen to Harmony!!!

I have Harmony for two weeks and I love it!!!
Big discoveries:

1) 2 Year Old's: I can understand much better of what my 2 years old said. 2 years old's voices are pretty much in high range so discerning these pitches apart are extremely difficult for me to understand using hearing aids or other processors. With Harmony, I can finally understand what she said!


2) Nature sounds - Heard so many new sounds such as bird songs, crickets, leaves falling, winds blowing, and more. Harmony has widen these sounds even greater and it is amazing to hear more!


3) Conversations: I am very comfortable to make the conversations in very loud places and never a loss for the words.


4) Noises: All the noises (background, white, etc...) is no longer a bottleneck in listening. These goes away when I can focus on listening the conversations or radio.


5) Myself: I am no longer an tired person after 10 hours of listening through the old processors. Harmony helped me greatly to understand the sounds easily!!! I think Harmony helped my brain to process the simulations faster and with less energy, therefore no more being a tired person!!

Happy Listening!!!

No comments: